HDMI Over Single Fiber Optical Extender with RS232
HDMI hd video switching network transmission system can compress
and convert DVD/PC/PS3 players's full 1080p
hd video signal to online data, so that it can be realized through
the optic fiber transmission. With the traditional analog
video extension project is different, the high-definition video
signal using MJPEG format
compression, and be converted to TCP/IP protocol standard network
data flow, so that the video signal is sent to the LAN
can in any area, it is a real way realize hd signal transmission in
local area network (LAN). This product can be widely
used in security monitoring, building big screen, mall advertising,
digital signage, visual media, teaching, digital KVM and
1. Support HDMI 1.3 protocol, compatible with DVI mode.
2. Support all video resolution between 640x480 and 1080p.
3. Using the MJPEG format of the video codec, reduce the
transmission bandwidth, guarantee the video playing fluency, short
time delay .
4. Support infrared remote control signal transmission.
5. Support serial bus convert to network transmission, remote
6. Using TCP/IP network protocol standard, far transmission
distance, strong anti-interference ability, available network
switch cascade and expansion.
7. Support point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade
8. High integration scheme, compact products, Compatible with the
video input and output equipment, plug-and-play.
IV. Product Functions Interface