The extender using UTP cable termination follows the standard of
IEEE-568A and IEEE-568B.
The cat5e/cat6 HDMI Extender is a tool which can extend your HDMI
signal over 328fts/100meters to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to
standard HD BaseT signal which can be transmitted by Internet cable. It also supports Transfer
Bidirectional Infrared control signal RS232 control signalInternet signal together with the HDMI signal, so you can
control the Source in the Sink side which is 328fts outside, also you can control the Sink in the Source side
which is 328fts outside using the HDMI Extender.
1. POE(Power Over Ethernet)function support, either TX or RX
powered 24V@1A,another don’t need power form the DC jack. POE Power Consumption less than 10W. ※ See the
2. Use single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to
achieve long distances transmission.
3. UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568A or
4. Transmission distance: ※Over CAT6 cable
100 meters: 1080P @60Hz36bit; 3D1080P@30Hz36bit;
70 meters: 1080P @60Hz@48bit; 1080P @120Hz@24bit;
3D1080P@60Hz@36bit; 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit.
5. Support display resolutions up to 4K x 2K@30Hz
6. Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48 bit/pixels, 1080p@120Hz@24
bit/pixels, 3D 1080P60Hz and 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
7. Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the
HDMI signal. ※ See the description 2.
8. Transfer Bidirectional RS232 control signal together with the
HDMI signal. ※ See the description 3.
9. Transfer Bidirectional Ethernet signal together with the HDMI
signal. ※ See the description 4.